top of page

Contact Us

Address:Room G03B, G/F, Oi Sin House, Oi Tung Estate, Shau Kei Wan, Hong Kong


  1. Hong Kong Tang King Po College
    Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 2527 2427
    Wednesday: 2569 8883

  2. Buddhist Wong Fung Ling College
    Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 2577 9485
    Wednesday: 2569 8883

Fax:2904 1910

  1. Hong Kong Tang King Po College &

  2. Buddhist Wong Fung Ling College &

Service Type:

School Social Work Service


Service Hours at Schools:

  1. Hong Kong Tang King Po College
    Monday & Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
    Tuesday & Thursday: 9:30 am – 6:00 pm

  2. Buddhist Wong Fung Ling College 
    Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday:

         8:30 am – 5:00 pm

 Service Objectives

  • To help students to solve their academic, social and emotional problems, so that they can have suitable school education, develop their potentials to the fullest, develop good interpersonal relationship and family relationship, achieve healthy personal growth, link with and care for the community and prepare for the responsible adulthood.

Target Group

  • Students of Hong Kong Tang King Po College and Buddhist Wong Fung Ling College

Scopes of Service  

  • Counselling: through interviews, home visits and referrals to assist them in solving problems in relation to study, social relationship, emotion, love affairs, families and so on.

  • Groups and Programmes: to help students understand themselves and develop their potentials through groups, indoor or outdoor activities.

  • Guidance: Provide information and advice for the enquiries raised by students, teachers and parents; if necessary, opinion and advice will be given by participating in school’s meeting.

  • Coordinate resources outside schools: strengthen the linkage between the school and resources in the community for a better development of the students.


  • Guidance and counselling are free of charge. Programmes will be charged depending on the nature of activities.

  Application Procedures 

  • Apply directly for the service or referred by schools, parents, external professionals.

  Withdrawal Procedures

  • Submit your request through social workers

Centre Information 

(Traditional Chinese Only)

bottom of page