top of page

Contact Us

Address: Unit 3, G/F, Chak Tin House, Pak Tin Estate, Sham Shui Po, Kowloon

Tel:2776 2365
Fax:2778 6664

Service Type:

Social Centre for the Elderly

Service Hours:

Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Sunday & Public Holidays – closed

 Service Objectives

  • To organise social and recreational activities for elders in the community to help them make constructive use of their leisure time, organise volunteering work training and service, give information in the community and provide referral service, develop their potentials through learning and build social network so that they can enjoy their golden age in the community.

  Target Group

  • Membership: people aged 60 or above in the community.

  • Community University for the Elderly: people aged 55 or above in the community.

  Scopes of Service

  • Drop-in Service: to provide space for elders to take rest and have gathering, watch TV, read newspapers and magazine, use recreational and gym equipment, and self-help to measure blood pressure.

  • Social and Recreational Activities: to hold birthday parties, celebrate festivals and organise tour.

  • Educational and Developmental Services: to organise educational and developmental groups, interactive groups, interest groups, talks and seminars.

  • Volunteering Service: to organise training, volunteer groups and volunteer services.

  • Community Networking: to liaise with the local community and participate in community activities.


  • Activity room, pantry, meeting room, TV, touch-screen computer, self-help blood pressure monitor, gym and recreational equipment, audio and visual equipment, newspaper and magazines


  • Membership fee for the centre: HK$21/year.

  • Community University for the Elderly: HK$10/year (people aged 60 or above) or HK$20 (people aged 55-59).

  • There may be charges for individual services or activities depending on their nature.

Application Procedures

  • Visit the centre in person for application.

  Withdrawal Procedures

Submit your request to the centre in person, by phone or in writing.

bottom of page